be better understood using video animation

Could You Be Better Understood?

The vast majority of businesses offer products or services that provide a solution to a problem.

But what if your potential clients or customers don’t even realise that they encounter that problem? Maybe they’ve just been putting up with it and accepting that that’s just the way it is. And, if your audience doesn’t understand that they are experiencing a problem, why would they invest in your solution to that problem?

There are some amazing business out there, who’s problem isn’t one of being better, it’s one of being better understood.

Be Better Understood

Once your audience understands your offering and how it can be beneficial to them, they can make a well-informed decision to invest. All too often, companies lose out on business because their potential clients don’t have a clear understanding of their services or their value. They simply move on without realising the potential risks they face by sticking their head in the sand rather than addressing the problem. And they might not even have gone to a competitor, it’s just lost business.

If your competitors are savvy, they might have won the business because they explained their offering more effectively than you did, in a simple but engaging way.

The solution

Animations are a great way to educate your customers and ensure that your messages are always understood. I design animations that clearly lay out the problem and go on to present my client as the solution to this problem – helping them to be better understood.

Animation can explain even complex information more simply and efficiently than a face to face chat. It’s also a lot more engaging than a PDF or a long piece of copy on a website and, what’s more, it’s probably a lot easier to present it this way than having to write it all out.

Explaining your business and its merits to each and every prospective client can be incredibly time consuming, not to mention challenging if they don’t truly understand your offering. But, by conveying your message through an animation, your prospective customers can visualise your learning point in an easy to understand style. The learning cone suggests we remember 30% of what we see, 20% of what we hear, combine that into an animation and we remember 50% of what we see and hear.


Frame Your Day have a unique offering of live streaming weddings, so your friends and family can watch your wedding even if they can’t be there in person (which also means you won’t have to pay for their wedding breakfast!).

When it comes to planning a wedding, many happy couples have to compromise over who they can and can’t invite due to budget and space constraints. But Frame Your Day’s unique offering allows the bride and groom to overcome this problem. By explaining their offering and the problem it helps to resolve, the company is enjoying success in a notoriously overcrowded market.

First time home buyers often take the risk of not having a home survey as they often misunderstand the purpose of the bank’s survey. By explaining that risk, they are in a better position to make an informed decision. As Trafford surveyors successfully explain the problem and the solution they offer, they are more likely to be chosen by prospective clients.  

If you think you could be better understood, you should check out three ways animation helps grow your business here.